SAAA in conjunction with AOPA, AMROBA, Narromine Gliding Club, Narromine Aero Club, Narromine Museum and the Narromine Shire will be hosting the AusFly 2018 event from 18th – 21st October 2018.
These organisations join in hosting the event to which all aviators, industry supporters, friends and members of the public will be welcome.
The event will be a “traditional Aussie Fly-In” that focusses on having fun, education and inviting the general public – particularly youngsters - to glean insight into the world of general aviation.
18th October, Thursday
- Arrivals from midday
- Evening welcome BBQ hosted by SAAA “on the house”
19th October, Friday
- Aircraft judging
- Show’n’tells of some of the aircraft
- SAAA AGMs
20th October, Saturday
- Flying aircraft demos
- Flights for young future aviators
- Evening Dinner Under the Stars
- Aircraft judging awards
- Awards for:
- Longest distance flown to the event
- Highest number of hours flown to the event
- Highest number members from a SAAA Chapter
- Youngest person flying in to the event
- And many others
21st October, Sunday
- Departure breakfast hosted by SAAA “on the house”
Also, the SAAA Training Team will be running a Maintenance Procedures Course (MPC) over Tuesday - Wednesday 16th – 17th October.