What we do
We are the Australian and New Zealand distributor for RotorWay International, the oldest and largest kit helicopter manufacturer in the world. For over 50 years, RotorWay has been designing and building superior helicopter kits. RotorWay helicopters are flying in over 50 countries around the world, and there are dozens of RotorWay helicopters flying in Australia and New Zealand.
RotorWay Helicopter Kit Sales
- As the RotorWay dealer for Australia and New Zealand, we provide the local contact for purchasing and importing RotorWay helicopter kits. Buying from overseas can become complicated, and the regulations and procedures for importing and registering an aircraft can tie you in knots. Depend on us to help you through the process, and make sure that becoming a RotorWay owner is easy.
Assist RotorWay Builders
- Whether you’re a first-time builder or you’ve built several aircraft before, we can help with technical support and assistance to builders of RotorWay helicopters. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who does. We get direct access to RotorWay engineers, Research & Development people, and spare parts experts at the RotorWay factory in Arizona. In most cases, questions get answered overnight. Additionally, there is a wide range of RotorWay expertise ‘out there’ amongst local builders and online experts. We’ll help to put you in touch, and ensure that you have the answers that you need.
Support RotorWay Owners & Pilots
- As an authorised RotorWay dealer we are able to supply genuine RotorWay parts for your RotorWay helicopter. Registered owners can order replacement parts in the Registered Owners section of this site. Also available are full technical systems diagrams and manuals to ensure you get the parts you need as quickly as possible. In most cases parts will be in stock either in Australia or at the factory in Arizona, and we can usually get your order to you in less than two weeks. However, we will let you know if this is not the case. We provide all parts at factory prices.
- With a wealth of experience at dealing with aviation regulations and procedures, we can provide help and advice on what you need to do, and how to deal with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA). We have excellent professional relationships with many of CASA’s rotary-wing and airworthiness staff, and can help you to get answers on any aspect of the aviation regulations, procedures, licencing and registration issues.
- We provide advocacy and representation for helicopter builders and owners in the Sport Aviation environment. Industry sector organisations such as the Sport Aviation Association of Australia (SAAA) and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) are becoming increasingly important in representing the interests of sport aviation enthusiasts. We maintain contact with these organisations and will represent the interests of RotorWay owners and pilots to these organisations and the wider aviation community whenever needed.
- We provide advice and training support for RotorWay pilots. With many years in the industry, including many years instructional experience, we have the knowledge and the contacts to help you get the training you need. We are working with well-established and reputable training organisations to ensure that quality training is available to RotorWay pilots whenever they need it.